Oshodi Court, historical building and ancient home of the 19th Century warlord, Landuji Oshodi is located on Oshodi street on the Epetedo area on north Lagos Island, it is one of the finest traditional family compounds. Some members of the family fled the city with Kosoko when the British attacked during the reign of Kosoko but they returned in 1861 after Oba Akitoye was installed as ruler and after the British started laying the foundations of colonial rule.
The building line carved doors, which depict Yoruba figures in traditional style. There is a courtyard in the building surrounded by rooms opening into the courtyard, which is characteristic of a Yoruba style of building. The compound is well maintained and it is in good condition.